ACE EXPORT MANIFEST
US Customs will be implementing the introduction of electronic export manifest reporting in phases. The electronic export manifest reporting will apply to all modes of transport (Air, Ocean, Rail, Truck) to eliminate costly and time consuming paper processes.
The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Export Manifest system will bring important benefits to industry:
- Provide advance validation of the Internal Transaction Number (ITN) that will link the manifest and commodity filings.
- Provide advance notice of holds prior to loading.
- Automate the closing out of the in-bond transaction with one departure message.
A Federal Register Notice will be published to solicit trade participants for all modes of export manifest pilots, beginning with limited carriers at limited ports.
Tentative dates for pilots are as follow:
- Air, rail and ocean export manifest pilot – early 2015
- Truck export manifest - date TBA
|Secure corporate account.||Security with high availability for enterprise class users.|
|24/7 customer support.||Expert advice and assistance on customs compliance matters.|
|Streamlined and easy-to-use application.||Enjoy efficiency and time savings with less data entry.|
|Multiple plans and connectivity options.||Enjoy cost savings with our selection of plans that fit your organization.|
|Report generation capabilities.||Data helps to track and analyse cargo movements.|
|Advanced integration options available.||Data can stream from multiple sources to a single transaction.|
30-days free trial
- on all web plans
- includes 39 transactions
- includes 92 transactions
- includes 212 transactions
- includes 907 transactions
- includes 2497 transactions
* Includes mailbox for host-to-host EDI/XML integration
- Includes first 5 transactions