The Advance Commercial Information (ACI) program requires electronic pre-arrival of cargo and conveyance information to identify health, safety and security threats related to commercial cargo before arrival in Canada.
ACI Highway eManifest is an extension of the ACI ocean and air initiative implemented by Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
Transmission of highway cargo and conveyance data must be received and processed by CBSA a minimum of one hour before arrival of the conveyance at the first point of arrival in Canada.
CBSA ACI Highway eManifest is the Canadian equivalent of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) ACE eManifest program.
|Template features to minimize re-keying of repetitive data to reduce errors.||Fully web-based, requires no buying or installing of software; benefit from upgrades instantly.|
|Streamlined and easy-to-use application with comprehensive data validation.||eManifest processing service available 24/7 including holidays.|
|Real time notification alerts for all eManifest responses via email and SMS.||Quick eManifest preparation and responses with email and cell phone SMS notifications.|
|Dashboard view providing users with an at-a-glance view of all their shipments with the latest status.||24/7 free customer support via email, phone or live chat.|
|Report generation capabilities.|
|Mobile app to track PARS/PAPS and manifest statuses.|
|Multiple plans and connectivity options. Advanced integration options available.|
1. To transact business with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), carriers require a carrier code, regardless of how often they cross the Canadian border with commercial goods. To obtain a CBSA-issued carrier code, please complete this form. The completed application may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Choose a subscription plan below to complete the GeTS application form along with the EDI Application Form for ACI and RNS Application Form.
- Includes 6 transactions
- Additional transactions $3 each
- Includes 39 transactions
- Additional transactions $1 each
- Includes 92 transactions
- Additional transactions $0.85 each
- Includes 212 transactions
- Additional transactions $0.70 each
- Includes 907 transactions
- Additional transactions $0.55 each
- Includes 2497 transactions
- Additional transactions $0.40 each
* Includes mailbox for host-to-host EDI/XML integration
- Includes first 5 transactions