First ever successful customs clearance for LCL Ocean Type 86
Together with World Depot Inc, one of China’s fastest growing whole-scale, cross border eCommerce logistics service company, GeTS completed the first ever successful transmission of a LCL Ocean Type 86 shipment without any issues or delays. Covering most ocean ports (no inland ports for now) throughout North America, this new service combines LCL Ocean freight and Entry Type 86 customs clearance, providing more options for shippers to move their products that were purchased by a local retailer into the U.S. market without paying for duty. Upon arrival, the freight was then transported directly to World Depot’s warehouse for storage and last mile delivery.
- Powered by technology, this new offering expedites the import of low-value shipments which includes both eCommerce bulks parcels and Partner Government Agencies (PGA) regulated goods.
- By utilizing Type 86 clearance, remote customs filing and documentation of the shipment were completed electronically, thus speeding up the processing and release of these bulk parcels. Inter-agency communication and security were also improved.
- This end-to-end service was completed within 12 business days, providing a cost-effect solution for eCommerce retailers to take advantage of the Type 86 filling without having to fill a full container.
- Streamlined entry/entry summary filing through ACE ABI, fast-track imports and automate data processing through ACE eManifest for all modes of transport, e-AWB submission, PGA reporting, ISF 10+2 and more.
- Ensuring proper handling of Partner Government Agencies/Controlled goods.
For more information on how you can sign up for this service, contact us today!