About Cross Border Data Exchange
Cross Border Data Exchange is a global Single Electronic Gateway that helps companies manage, exchange and transform trade data and documents from disparate systems and between parties for multi-country customs. A centralized compliance connectivity platform, Cross Border Data Exchange enables seamless integration from operational to compliance process. It provides faster turnaround time for customs permits’ preparation, accuracy and consistency in trade declarations, and increased productivity.
End-to-end visibility of cross border shipments and trade data flow enables efficient data management. Cross Border Data Exchange is fully web-based and requires no installation, providing cost-savings and better control for users.
- Data Transformation – Using it as an ETL tool to extract, transform and load data into any system
- B2G Connectivity – Using its powerful ETL capability and customs data element requirement expertise, Cross Border Data Exchange helps connect to 26 customs nodes through partnership
- Document Pouch – A more organised way to manage trade data/document; Digitisation and Document Pouch; Record keeping for Audit
- Workflow Engine – Manage complex business processes and logic required to perform data transformation
- Visibility and Alert – End-to-end visibility of Trade Data Flow and real time update in ONE Collaboration Platform