H2H EDECLARATION SERVICE FOR CFZ DMCE
COLON FREE ZONE ELECTRONIC COMMERCIAL MOVEMENTS DECLARATION (CFZ DMCE) SYSTEM
The Electronic Commercial Movement Declaration System (DMCE) implemented by Colon Free Zone (CFZ) Administration is a paper-less, anytime-anywhere available Web-Based application that enables CFZ companies to complete and submit electronically all the documentation to the CFZ Administration and the Panama Customs Authority.
CFZ companies like freight forwarders, warehouses, distributors, consolidators, customs brokers, importers and exporters, are required to submit Commercial Movement Declaration Forms (DMC) electronically to the CFZ Administration. Before any cargo can arrive or depart from CFZ Gates, the CFZ Administration will need this information to examine all cargo and take proper inventory in CFZ warehouses.
GeTS H2H eDeclaration Service for CFZ DMCE allows users to easily submit declarations and documentation electronically to the Colon Free Zone Administration and Panama Customs. With an automated workflow and streamlined process, companies can expect to cut costs and save.
Our application allows CFZ companies to seamlessly submit DMC Forms right from your proprietary In-House or Third-Party software into the CFZ DMCE System, eliminating redundant keying for recurring data. With GeTS H2H eDeclaration Service for CFZ DMCE, you’ll file faster and more accurately, reducing delays and maintaining 360-degree view of the movement of goods within the free zone.
GeTS H2H eDeclaration Service for CFZ DMCE allows CFZ companies to submit the following to CFZ Administration:
- Entries: cargo information for Inbond merchandise to be stored in CFZ Warehouses for any mode of transport (Sea, Air, Land), including detailed description of goods, container(s), commercial invoices, manifest/bill of lading/air way bill information, etc.
- Transfers: cargo information for merchandises to be transferred from one Warehouse to another Warehouse within the CFZ area, including detailed description of goods, inventory data, commercial invoices, etc.
- Exits: cargo information for merchandise to be removed from CFZ Warehouses and to be exported outside Panama Territory by any mode of transport (Sea, Air, Land), or Customs clearance and Imported into Panama Territory, including description of goods, container(s), commercial invoices, manifest/bill of lading/air way bill information, etc.
|Improved Operational Efficiency||Automated system allows seamless submission of data eliminating redundant data entry and improving productivity.|
|24/7 User Connectivity||With the H2H eDeclaration Service in place, documents can be conveniently submitted at anytime.|
|Data Storage and Security||Regular system back-ups and maintenance ensure physical records will not be misplaced or duplicated, thus improving data accuracy.|
|Employee Productivity and Skill||With the implementation of the H2H eDeclaration Service, employees are more productive and skill levels have increased significantly, becoming more IT focused.|
|Real-Time Access to Data||Easy access to accurate, real-time information helps the CFZ Administration facilitate the decision-making process and plan for future capacity.|
|Easy Integration||A highly customizable and flexible system that can be easily integrated with any In-House or Third-Party software enabling users to streamline processes and increase efficiency.|
- Includes 250 transactions
- Additional transactions $0.20 each
- Includes 1000 transactions
- Additional transactions $0.15 each
- Includes 5000 transactions
- Additional transactions $0.10 each
- Includes 20,000 transactions
- Additional transactions $0.05 each
* ALL PRICE PLANS INCLUDE FREE 30-DAY TRIAL
* Includes mailbox for host-to-host EDI/XML integration