30 Days to Slow The Spread
1. Listen to and follow the directions of your STATE and LOCAL AUTHORITIES
2. IF YOU FEEL SICK, stay home.Do not go to work. Contact your medical provider
3. IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE SICK, keep them at home. Do not send them to school. Contact your medical provider.
4. IF SOMEONE FROM YOUR HOME HAS TESTED POSITIVE for the coronavirus, keep the entire household at home. Do not go to work. Do not go to school. Contact your medical provider.
5. IF YOU ARE AN OLDER PERSON, stay home and away from other people.
6. IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH A SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITION that can put you at increased risk (for example, a condition that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system), stay home and away from other people.
For more information on how to fight and prevent COVID-19, please scroll down to find out more.